NEW FOR 2024 – 2024 Nastia Liukin Cup age determination – athlete should be in age group based on age they will be as of 12/31/24
- Junior age group – age 16 and under / born 2008 or later
- Senior age group – age 17 and older / born 2007 or prior
Athletes that are ineligible to qualify for the NLCup include:
- Any athlete who has competed in a Winter Cup or Classic meet as a junior or senior, and has not completed the Elite drop back petitioning process
- Foreign athletes
- Current National Team members – click HERE for current NT members
- Any athlete that has been a member of the National Team within 6 months of the Nastia Liukin Cup.
- Click HERE for past Senior National Team members
- Click HERE for past Junior National Team members
NLCup series qualifiers: Ties (please see page 68 of the Women’s Rules & Policies)
- Ties in the All-Around
- The athlete with the highest individual event score receives the award for the tied place.
- If the athletes are still tied, then the athlete with the second highest individual event score receives the award. This continues through the third highest individual event score.